Neil Gaiman on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson 6/28/11
In case you forgot to set your DVRs, “The Doctor’s Wife” scribe Neil Gaiman paid a visit to the The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last Tuesday (June 28). Around the 4:18 mark, he and CraigyFerg geek out over Doctor Who, of course. Their mutual admiration for the Eleventh Doctor, Matt Smith, is quite entertaining. Plus, Gaiman’s story of how he first came across Doctor Who as a little kid in nursery school is absolutely charming.
Abby while I was downstairs playin Pool I was loving all the Packer stuff your dad had. He was awesome and we’re here for you if you ever gotta vent.
mostly its the ricotta cheese omn omn omn
Ricotta is literally the reason taste buds exist. Best thing ever.
It’s even worse that I can’t decide which one of us is wrong…
I recognize this
left side is Siins
right side me ._.
i’m not a naked lady attacked by little flying childrengfasdf
but this is a thing i relate to
oh hello gpoy
A. Maze. Ing.
Saxxy entry away! The music and video match up so nicely, and everyone that worked on it did fantastic stuff.
If we win something, I’ll make a note of it. It’s entered into six categories.
mothw1ng-deactivated20111017 asked: Hey sup.
I used to go by Sul in #wc, in case you're wondering who I am!!
Of course I remember you, Erik! I am always readin’ up on what your postin’ down! I just don’t comment on anything. I’ve followed you from #wc to twitter and to tumblr, and am always rooting for you in all your goings ons!
almostbritish asked: Tag, you're it!
Here are the rules:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people . Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs
I ain’t gonna forward this to 10 people because I don’t have 10 friends (this is a lie but we’re rolling with it) But I’ll do the filling out part!
1. I went to college in a town in Colorado that no one has ever heard of and I’d never go back to. But I miss the people I met there something fierce.
2. Tumblr makes it SO EASY to be an active lurker by simply reblogging everything, yet I still just lurk. Always lurking. Even pressing “Like” is a feature I use more for ‘bookmarking’ posts instead of ‘like’ing them. I will like a post on my phone at work and come back to it at home if it has something I want to follow up on. But I am super shy and always feel like I’ve ‘missed’ the window of opportunity to reply to discussions I see friends having and never talk to anyone. I’m so shy :<
3. My last day at my current job is this Friday and then at the end of the month I’m moving to Minnesota because I hate myself. I can’t stand the extremes of weather in the Midwest but I KEEP ON TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK.
4. I have attempted to create over seven webcomics in the course of 9 years and haven’t had what it takes to keep a single one going. Basically a giant failure of an artist.
5. I have the tiniest hands I don’t even know wtf.
6. I am addicted to Doctor Who, Homestuck, Dead Winter, Community, Craig Ferguson, Archer, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead and Tumblr.
7. My drink of choice is a well mixed Long Island Iced Tea, baring that, a fresh tap of Guinness
8. I don’t think I’ve ever won a debate or even held my own well in discussions. I have consistently found that I side with the most unpopular opinion in discussions, and under overwhelming opposition will concede my post pretty quick. (example of something worthless that I always argue about and lose: RTD/10 vs. Moffat/11)
9. Sex is sort of awesome I need more friends that I can talk about that stuff with. Haven’t had any friends that close and open with me since college.
10. I’m 26, the current accepted theory with friends and family is I’ll die at 32. That will be an exciting year. Get your bids in for best friend now so when I go you get that sweet sweet Will money!
11. I think everything is funny, I have a hard time taking things seriously. I have been told by my father (direct quote because I remember it so well:) “It’s impossible to have a conversation with you because you won’t take anything seriously.”
The greatest gif